The Church is currently undergoing a major crisis. For many years Christians have allowed worldly opinions and philosophies to shape their thinking on a variety of issues and we are now seeing the bitter fruit of this carelessness. The anti-Christian forces march unopposed through all Western nations, turning what was once known as Christendom into a new Sodom. The strength of the enemy is due to the inability of the Church to completely purge out the leaven of secularism, egalitarianism, Cultural Marxism, globalism and multiculturalism. The desire to appear “nice” and “compassionate” in the eyes of secular society has led to one defeat after another.
If we wish for the West to once again enjoy God’s favor, we must call on individuals, families and nations to repent of their evil ways and live in obedience to God, His law and His created order. Much like the ancient Israelites, we have rejected the promises of God made to our ancestors and have instead followed the ways of the heathen. The following passage from Nehemiah perfectly describes our situation today:
“Neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers, kept thy law, nor hearkened unto thy commandments and thy testimonies, wherewith thou didst testify against them. For they have not served thee in their kingdom, and in thy great goodness that thou gavest them, and in the large and fat land which thou gavest before them, neither turned they from their wicked works. Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it: And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.”
Our once Christian nations are now ruled by a globalist elite made up of Jews, homosexuals and other apostates. God has allowed us to become slaves to hostile forces because of our own unbelief and compromise. The globalist system now has control over our economy, our government, our educational system and our churches. Worst of all, the globalist system is violently opposed to the Gospel and is bringing about the eternal ruin of millions of souls by promoting blasphemy and unbelief.
But as strong as the enemy might appear, we know that the course of history is in God’s hands, and that He can remove our afflictions if we only turn to Him. We work and pray for a spiritual revival for our white European people, and for all mankind, in order that the satanic globalist power might be broken forever.
1. We hold to the following traditional Protestant beliefs:
-The 66 canonical books of the Holy Scriptures are the only innerant rule of faith and the only sure standard by which human reason, Church tradition or private revelation can be judged.
-There is one God, the Holy Trinity, in which there are three distinct, co-eternal persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
-Salvation is by faith alone and is wholly the gift of God.
-Christians must show evidence of their new birth by holy living and by not following the ways of the world.
2. We hold that all adherents of non-Christian ideologies (including atheism, humanism, Marxism, nihilism, Judaism, Islam, Deism, and paganism) are enemies of Jesus Christ and His kingdom, and that it is the duty of Christians to oppose these ideologies and to seek the conversion of all non-Christians. Christians must seek to glorify God in all areas of life including government, academia, the arts, the sciences and the news media.
3. We hold that forming governments and political organizations along ethnic and tribal lines is sanctioned by the Word of God. Nationalism helps us to glorify God, while forced integration and diversity are among the chief weapons used by anti-Christian forces.
4. We hold that, although it is preferable for different races and ethnic groups to form separate political communities, the Church transcends all political boundaries and all racial differences. Christ commanded us to preach the Gospel to all men and women regardless of race or ethnicity.
5. We hold that all men and women in their natural condition are equal only in the sense that no one can please God by his own power. However, this does not imply that all men and women are equal in physical or mental ability. Disparities in ability can be the result of either nature or nurture, and it is in no way sinful to recognize objectively quantifiable disparities.
Raised as a liberal in California, Clement Pulaski currently lives in Wyoming with his wife and two young children. After several years of searching through the vanity of human beliefs he was saved by grace and called to represent the truth of Jesus Christ. Clement is interested in the interaction of theology, philosophy and culture, and he strives to counter the nihilism that has poisoned the West.
Hans Gygax is a father of 11 children ages 17 and under. He was born and raised in Ohio where he currently resides with his wife and children. His interests include spending time with his family, homesteading, survivalism, natural living, and issues of freedom and independence. He has a strong passion for large, homeschooled, Christian families who will change the direction of their local areas, and build agrarian communities based on their godly heritage. Hans is a first generation Christian whose main goal is to glorify Jesus Christ through the Gygax family bloodline, returning it to its European Christian roots.